Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wednesday: Jan 26, Chicken Wings Day

I slept a little better the night before. Woke up at the usual horrible 230 am, but at least the next was 530 am already. Nice. What was also nice was that I didn’t feel sleepy at the office today. But I passed on lunch again. Was looking forward to making social hour again for free dinner. Two meals a day, I figured, wouldn’t be so bad.

The Trivia lady that Paul was talking about came by. She’d lead stretchbreaks and dish out some trivia while she was at it. I was no match for the usual song trivia, coz either I did not totally know the songs she was referring to, or I’d not know their singers or something. Or if I did know them, I could not reply as fast as the other guys who were actually alive when the songs were first played or were played during their heyday. Hehehe!

But, I’m glad to say that I did get the trickier or less generic trivia that no one could answer, which surprised the whole team and Trivia Lady. Hehehe! The questions I got were:
1) Q: What was Stitch (the alien in Lilo and Stitch)’s code number

A: 626. Thanks Annika. Hehehe!

2) Q: Who is Lilo's sister
A: Missed this though. Tsk! Tsk! It was Nani, by the way.

3) Q: Who was Speedy Gonzales’s cousin
A: And without batting an eyelash and skipping a beat, I replied, Slowpoke Rodriguez.

They were shocked! Thanks Bugs Bunny, and the channel that used to show the Looney Tunes at 1130 am every Saturday. Thanks to Dad that I’d make it back in time to watch it.

4) Q: What were The Chipmunks’ names, last names and father’s name
A: Alvin, Simon, and Theodore Seville. Dad's name was Dave.

Thanks to Annika, but definitely a big thanks to the Chipmunks’ vinyl records Mom would play during the Christmas season (and even after).

Thought she’d ask who the Chippette’s were. Now Aside from Eleanor and Brittney, I’m stumped. Hehehe!

Social hour that night had spicy chicken wings. Yahoo!

No comments: