Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Blog Name

Ever wonder where the "Takawmata" in Takawmata.blogspot.com came from? Well, wonder no more. The term, in general, refers to one's (bad) trait of getting or ordering more food than he or she can consume. In our case, it's actually my honey's (endearing?) trait. She'll order more than she can eat, and I'll end up devouring her leftovers. Which is why I let her do the ordering. I'll eat anything anyways. Isn't that part obvious?

Anyhow, that's perhaps just part of the story of "takawmata". It's actually meant to be a funny but real description of my honey and I. "Takaw" is, evidently, me. I just said I'll eat anything. Knowing that she cooks is probably going to mean a lot more exhausting badminton games, among other things, (wink)(wink) after we're married. Or else, there'll be more of me for her to love. "Mata" is, hehehe, my honey! Check the pics, you'll find out why. Nakuha nga ako sa tingin. Luv yah, Honey! :)

No comments: